The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing
(BINDT) is pleased to invite you to this premier event, the
Ninth International Conference on Condition Monitoring and Machinery
Failure Prevention Technologies.
The Conference is being organised by BINDT in close co-operation and partnership with the US Society for Machinery Failure Prevention Technology (MFPT). The combination of the efforts of two leading organisations creates the largest event of its kind at a truly international level and builds on the highly successful series of international Condition Monitoring Conferences (CM2001, CM2003, CM2005, CM2007, CM2008, CM2009, CM2010 and CM2011) organised by BINDT and highly successful 66 Annual Conferences organised by the Society of MFPT.
The programme will include:
- Plenary keynote addresses
- Plenary distinguished invited presentations
Specialised keynote addresses (for structured session organisers)
- Invited presentations
- Contributed presentations, including case-study presentations
- World-leading sessions for major industrial sectors, including a session for the BINDT certification scheme
- Expert panel sessions on hot topics in condition monitoring, organised by recognised scientists
- Extensive exhibition and vendor presentations
- Social events
- Poster presentations (subject to decision of the Local Organising Committee)